1958 Black Speedster Famous Mike Robbins
For Sale by
- Posted in 356 Cars
Please visit Ebay.
One owner 54 years Mike Robbins 1958 Black Speedster vin # 84617
I am the second owner 9 Years ( covered and garaged in my shop not much driven )
All numbers matching except the engine.( original engine # 68888 is in another speedster out there. present engine in the car
is # 67777 from another early 1958 speedster )
The most famous Speedster in the Country with 524 K miles on the clock.
Please visit ;
PCA Member Spotlight- Mike Robbins Speedster interview in YouTube.
The most Parade attended Speedster 47 parades
Maybe the only 1958 Speedster build with these options from factory:
- Delete hood handle
- Delete Speedster scripts on the fenders
- Delete body side molding spiers
- Rudge wheels
- Coupe seats
At the present, after restoration She is Dry as a Bone and Rock Solid.
(You will feel how solid the Speedster is in your drive. She drives like a coupe. We used double braces on heater tubes )
All the rust at the bottom removed
-New jack spurs
-New battery box
-New lower closing panels
-New rear torsion bar area
-New German soft top
- THE Speedster has a superb history, integrity, honor and super rare options
- Almost one owner
- With still original MSO Dealer Purchase Original statement.
- Invited by PCA in every coming parades in the first row and in ballroom displays
- Never been clipped with all original body panels
- At 80 mph leave your hands free from steering ,She is like an arrow All Dialed In ( Mike was an engineer, was famous engine and transmission builder so many years in 356 community )
- Rebuild original transmission by Vic Skirmants
- With great stopping power of 4 wheel disc brakes
- Still 6 volt with led brake and 3rd brake light hiding inside the rear engine grill.
- Still with the original 1958 license plate
- Fly in and drive home at day or night time safely.
Here is a short driving you tube video:
Click here to contact
Posted 3:24PM, Oct 05, 2021
Expires 2:47PM, Jan 30, 2022